A one-page TypeScript cheat sheet PDF covering all the main fundamentals of TypeScript with short explanations and code examples. Available in Light Mode or Dark Mode.
Who is this for?
- For people that want a one-page cheat sheet with all of the main fundamentals of TypeScript.
- For people that want to quickly lookup a TypeScript concept, or revise some syntax, and don't want to watch a whole course or sift through blog articles.
With this cheat sheet, you can go over all of the main TypeScript concepts in minutes.
- Setting up a project
- Compiling TypeScript
- Strict mode
- Primitive types
- Union types
- Dynamic types
- Literal types
- Type aliases
- The DOM and type casting
PDF vs JPG:
JPG (standard image) cheat sheet is free (enter $0, or you can send me a $1 if you're feeling generous!)
PDF is pay what you want, from $3.
Advantage of PDF:
- High print quality
- You can highlight text/code so it's easier to read
- You can copy/paste code from it.
1 TypeScript Cheat Sheet PDF covering 17 fundamental topics
- 1 TypeScript Cheat Sheet PDF covering 17 fundamental topics